Birthday Girl Kylie Jenner, 15, Has Grown Up 'Way Too Fast,' Says Big Sister Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Thomas Concordia/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: JC1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: JVB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Kylie Jenner has become quite an impressive young woman since she first appeared on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in 2007.
On August 10, Jenner turned 15 years old, prompting her older siblings to reflect on the young model's growth over the past five years.
Calling her "stunning, silly, smart, talented and funny," Kim Kardashian, 31, blogged that Jenner is "growing up way too fast for my liking, but what an amazing and beautiful young lady [she has] turned into. We are all so proud of [her] and I can't wait to see what the future has in store."
Kourtney Kardashian -- see exclusive photos of her newborn daughter, Penelope, in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now! -- also praised Jenner on her official blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister," the 33-year-old reality star wrote. "I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true."
"How are you 15?" Khloe Kardashian, 28, wrote in a tweet directed at Jenner. "There's no one like you in the world! Never change! I love you!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite