Birthday Girl Kylie Jenner, 15, Has Grown Up 'Way Too Fast,' Says Big Sister Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Thomas Concordia/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: JC1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: JVB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Kylie Jenner has become quite an impressive young woman since she first appeared on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in 2007.
On August 10, Jenner turned 15 years old, prompting her older siblings to reflect on the young model's growth over the past five years.
Calling her "stunning, silly, smart, talented and funny," Kim Kardashian, 31, blogged that Jenner is "growing up way too fast for my liking, but what an amazing and beautiful young lady [she has] turned into. We are all so proud of [her] and I can't wait to see what the future has in store."
Kourtney Kardashian -- see exclusive photos of her newborn daughter, Penelope, in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now! -- also praised Jenner on her official blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister," the 33-year-old reality star wrote. "I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true."
"How are you 15?" Khloe Kardashian, 28, wrote in a tweet directed at Jenner. "There's no one like you in the world! Never change! I love you!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite