Birthday Girl Kylie Jenner, 15, Has Grown Up 'Way Too Fast,' Says Big Sister Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Thomas Concordia/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: JC1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: JVB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Kylie Jenner has become quite an impressive young woman since she first appeared on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in 2007.
On August 10, Jenner turned 15 years old, prompting her older siblings to reflect on the young model's growth over the past five years.
Calling her "stunning, silly, smart, talented and funny," Kim Kardashian, 31, blogged that Jenner is "growing up way too fast for my liking, but what an amazing and beautiful young lady [she has] turned into. We are all so proud of [her] and I can't wait to see what the future has in store."
Kourtney Kardashian -- see exclusive photos of her newborn daughter, Penelope, in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now! -- also praised Jenner on her official blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister," the 33-year-old reality star wrote. "I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true."
"How are you 15?" Khloe Kardashian, 28, wrote in a tweet directed at Jenner. "There's no one like you in the world! Never change! I love you!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMore Controversy
From Crowd Ignite