- Photo: C.Smith/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Thibault Camus/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
NEW YORK (AP) -- Blake Lively's style has inspired many, but she says it was her mother who helped to shape her own fashion sensibilities.
Lively — the new face of Chanel's "Mademoiselle" handbag — was honored by the famed fashion label at a dinner Wednesday night. At the event, Lively gave credit to her mother for educating her about fashion.
RELATED: Learn all about 'Gossip Girl' on MSN
Lively says her mother was a model so she was always exposed to beautiful clothes. Her mother would also make clothes, and bring her daughters with her to buy fabrics.
Lively said besides the right look, confidence is key in making an outfit work. Though critics may disagree on one of her red-carpet looks, Lively says as long as she feels comfortable about what she's wearing and is being herself, she loves it.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite