Blake Lively Stuns, Flashes Rings on First Post-Wedding Red Carpet, Says 'Life Is Great'
- Photo: Retna/Rex Features/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Alex Gutierrez/.4 of 18
- Photo: JM5/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks9 of 18
- Photo: GOAL/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: VPC/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet12 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 18
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
It's Mrs. Reynolds!
Although she's been spotted on the "Gossip Girl" set, at pal Amber Tamblyn's recent weekend wedding and elsewhere, Blake Lively hit the red carpet at the Chanel Bijoux De Diamant 80th Anniversary bash in New York on Tuesday -- her very first official appearance since she wed Ryan Reynolds Sept. 9.
The 25-year-old "Gossip Girl" star (and the face of Chanel's Mademoiselle bag) hit the stylish event in a sexy, backless silver gown by Chanel Couture. "The dress is actually made of jewelry," Lively told reporters. Although Lively took pains to hide her wedding and engagement bands in the gown's pockets, she eventually flashed the major bling to photographers.
One thing impossible to conceal? Lively's wedded bliss!
Looking even more radiant than usual, an overjoyed Lively lit up when asked about her life these days. "Life is great!" gushed the star, who wore her own Christian Louboutin shoes for the event, plus a diamond broach. "I was so excited to be driving over here in the car in this beautiful outfit. It's like a Disney princess dress!"
The actress' husband made a much more low-key appearance inside the event. The scruffy "Safe House" actor, 35, arrived separately and couldn't keep his eyes off his bride, checking her out from across the room before meeting up.
Another big milestone for the newlywed actress? "Gossip Girl" begins shooting its very last episode on Wednesday. "Can you believe it?" Lively said. "And they actually don't tell us what happens. But they do reveal who 'Gossip Girl' is -- I will say that much."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Blake Lively Stuns. Flashes Rings on First Post-Wedding Red Carpet, Says "Life Is Great"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite