Bobby Brown praises 'beautiful' daughter
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 10
- Photo: OWN/.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Bobby Brown has praised his daughter Bobbi Kristina ahead of her reality show appearance, insisting she'll shine on television.
The "My Prerogative" singer's daughter is set to appear on Lifetime Network reality show "The Houston Chronicles" later this year. The series will center around the Houston family's lives.
Brown, who was featured with his late wife Whitney Houston on Bravo's "Being Bobby Brown," also hailed his daughter's strength and bravery following her superstar mother's death from accidental drowning in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel suite in February.
Brown tells "Access Hollywood," "My daughter is pretty smart. She is a beautiful young lady and she will hold herself very well on television. She's acting now, she's recording, she's just growing to be a great, beautiful woman. I am so proud of her, that she is being so strong. She's a little lady. That's my little lady! She already knows to stay down-to-earth and stay grounded and don't let "No" be an option. Be great on your own, be great for yourself, be good for yourself, which her mother used to always say to her. Be good for yourself -- that's what I want her to be."
RELATED FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite