Bobby Brown praises 'beautiful' daughter
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 10
- Photo: OWN/.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Bobby Brown has praised his daughter Bobbi Kristina ahead of her reality show appearance, insisting she'll shine on television.
The "My Prerogative" singer's daughter is set to appear on Lifetime Network reality show "The Houston Chronicles" later this year. The series will center around the Houston family's lives.
Brown, who was featured with his late wife Whitney Houston on Bravo's "Being Bobby Brown," also hailed his daughter's strength and bravery following her superstar mother's death from accidental drowning in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel suite in February.
Brown tells "Access Hollywood," "My daughter is pretty smart. She is a beautiful young lady and she will hold herself very well on television. She's acting now, she's recording, she's just growing to be a great, beautiful woman. I am so proud of her, that she is being so strong. She's a little lady. That's my little lady! She already knows to stay down-to-earth and stay grounded and don't let "No" be an option. Be great on your own, be great for yourself, be good for yourself, which her mother used to always say to her. Be good for yourself -- that's what I want her to be."
RELATED FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite