Bobby Brown praises 'beautiful' daughter
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 10
- Photo: OWN/.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Bobby Brown has praised his daughter Bobbi Kristina ahead of her reality show appearance, insisting she'll shine on television.
The "My Prerogative" singer's daughter is set to appear on Lifetime Network reality show "The Houston Chronicles" later this year. The series will center around the Houston family's lives.
Brown, who was featured with his late wife Whitney Houston on Bravo's "Being Bobby Brown," also hailed his daughter's strength and bravery following her superstar mother's death from accidental drowning in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel suite in February.
Brown tells "Access Hollywood," "My daughter is pretty smart. She is a beautiful young lady and she will hold herself very well on television. She's acting now, she's recording, she's just growing to be a great, beautiful woman. I am so proud of her, that she is being so strong. She's a little lady. That's my little lady! She already knows to stay down-to-earth and stay grounded and don't let "No" be an option. Be great on your own, be great for yourself, be good for yourself, which her mother used to always say to her. Be good for yourself -- that's what I want her to be."
RELATED FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite