Bobby Brown praises 'beautiful' daughter
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 10
- Photo: OWN/.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Bobby Brown has praised his daughter Bobbi Kristina ahead of her reality show appearance, insisting she'll shine on television.
The "My Prerogative" singer's daughter is set to appear on Lifetime Network reality show "The Houston Chronicles" later this year. The series will center around the Houston family's lives.
Brown, who was featured with his late wife Whitney Houston on Bravo's "Being Bobby Brown," also hailed his daughter's strength and bravery following her superstar mother's death from accidental drowning in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel suite in February.
Brown tells "Access Hollywood," "My daughter is pretty smart. She is a beautiful young lady and she will hold herself very well on television. She's acting now, she's recording, she's just growing to be a great, beautiful woman. I am so proud of her, that she is being so strong. She's a little lady. That's my little lady! She already knows to stay down-to-earth and stay grounded and don't let "No" be an option. Be great on your own, be great for yourself, be good for yourself, which her mother used to always say to her. Be good for yourself -- that's what I want her to be."
RELATED FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite