- Photo: Laurent Rebours/AP1 of 8
- Photo: C.F. Tham/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Greg Allen/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: ITSUO INOUYE/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: CHRISTOF STACHE/AP6 of 8
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Michael Jackson's former bodyguards have spoken out about their late boss, revealing the King of Pop romanced a string of women with dates in the back of his limousine.
The "Thriller" hit maker's longterm security guards, Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "B.J." Beard, were interviewed on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday.
RELATED: Michael Jackson's life in pictures
And the trio divulged personal details of the late singer's life behind closed doors, insisting Jackson had at least two steady girlfriends whose identities have remained a secret, and that he took them on dates driving up and down the Las Vegas strip when he lived in Sin City.
When asked about the child molestation charges which were levied at Jackson despite his acquittal at a 2005 trial, all three insisted the star was not guilty of the accusations.
RELATED: 2009, In Memoriam
Whitfield says, "Being a man... men know men, and we (were) around him long enough to know he was a man."
While Garcia adds, "(He had) desires of women like we do. He had lovers."
Whitfield goes on to describe Jackson's various romantic encounters in the back of his limousine: "In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat. You couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there, they didn't do nothing out of bounds ... you can hear the kissing."
The bodyguards also described Jackson's life as one full of "stress, paranoia and pain," in which he remained isolated out of fear for his family's security.
However, they went on to describe him as being an "awesome" dad, whose children were very polite and full of love for their father, who often tried to protect them from learning about the negative perception of him in the press.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite