Bodyguards discuss Michael Jackson's personal life
- Photo: Laurent Rebours/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: C.F. Tham/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Greg Allen/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: ITSUO INOUYE/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: CHRISTOF STACHE/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA Rehearsal
Michael Jackson's former bodyguards have spoken out about their late boss, revealing the King of Pop romanced a string of women with dates in the back of his limousine.
The "Thriller" hit maker's longterm security guards, Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "B.J." Beard, were interviewed on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday.
RELATED: Michael Jackson's life in pictures
And the trio divulged personal details of the late singer's life behind closed doors, insisting Jackson had at least two steady girlfriends whose identities have remained a secret, and that he took them on dates driving up and down the Las Vegas strip when he lived in Sin City.
When asked about the child molestation charges which were levied at Jackson despite his acquittal at a 2005 trial, all three insisted the star was not guilty of the accusations.
RELATED: 2009, In Memoriam
Whitfield says, "Being a man... men know men, and we (were) around him long enough to know he was a man."
While Garcia adds, "(He had) desires of women like we do. He had lovers."
Whitfield goes on to describe Jackson's various romantic encounters in the back of his limousine: "In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat. You couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there, they didn't do nothing out of bounds ... you can hear the kissing."
The bodyguards also described Jackson's life as one full of "stress, paranoia and pain," in which he remained isolated out of fear for his family's security.
However, they went on to describe him as being an "awesome" dad, whose children were very polite and full of love for their father, who often tried to protect them from learning about the negative perception of him in the press.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite