Danny Bonaduce weds in Hawaii
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Former "Partridge Family" star Danny Bonaduce is a married man again after exchanging vows with his manager girlfriend in a surprise ceremony last week.
The actor, 51, proposed to Amy Railsback in March 2009, less than six months after finalizing his divorce from his wife of 16 years, Gretchen.
Bonaduce recently treated Railsback to a vacation in Hawaii, but she was left stunned when he revealed they were actually in Maui to wed in a surprise sunset ceremony.
The couple became man and wife on 22 November, reports the National Enquirer.
Railsback, who, at 28, is 23 years his junior, is Bonaduce's third wife.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite