Boy admits prank 911 call on Ashton Kutcher's home
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images North America4 of 8
- Photo: RAAK/GSI5 of 8
- Photo: CARE/GSI6 of 8
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Dmac/Fame Flynet7 of 8
More Celeb News
- World Cup Final Shatters Facebook, Twitter RecordsMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 7:10:00 AM
- Former Fox News Anchor Alisyn Camerota Joins CNNMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 7:03:00 AM
- Ask Matt: Emmy Snubs, Sweden, 24, Dome and Extant, and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Michael Jackson's Extended Family Gets Reality ShowMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 6:25:00 AM
- Critic's Notebook: NBC at TCAMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 6:18:00 AM
- World Cup Final Shatters Facebook, Twitter Records
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Prosecutors say a 12-year-old boy has admitted making a prank 911 call that drew police to Ashton Kutcher's home.
The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office says the boy admitted responsibility for making a false bomb threat and computer intrusion. He will be sentenced at a later date.
Prosecutors say the boy is also accused of making false 911 calls involving Justin Bieber's house and a bank. Those charges will likely be dismissed, but the district attorney's office says the allegations will be considered when the boy is sentenced.
The boy's identity has not been released. His calls were among several targeting celebrities in the Los Angeles area in recent months in a practice known as "swatting." The pranks are intended to draw large police responses, including SWAT teams.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Bods!
From Crowd Ignite