Brandi Glanville Admits to Multiple Cosmetic Procedures
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 12
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Michael Andreen Named SVP, Production at Fox InternationalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- Richard Belzer's brother commits suicide - reportMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:20:50 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiations
Some women are embarrassed to admit they've received cosmetic enhancements to maintain their youthful appearance. Not Brandi Glanville.
"I'll cop to a few plastic surgery procedures like Botox and fillers," the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 39, tells Shape. "I think everyone should do what makes them feel good but remember: Less is more!"
"Having grown up modeling, I'm very self-aware of my physical appearance. It's hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect," Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife admits. "They're all 20-years-old and gorgeous and I'm now in same dating pool as them. Yikes! It's really hard! This town makes you insecure."
Glanville had her boobs done by plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, who was once wed to Brooke Burke. "People have said horrible things like I'm 'plastic' and I'm a bad mom. I think after three years of hearing it I have just developed a thick skin," Glanville tells Shape. "I think it's human nature, and I know what they say isn't true, so I've learned to not take it to heart."
The Bravo star also admits to getting a spray tan "every week" to maintain a healthy glow without damaging her skin. "I also have issues like adult acne and Melasma since I've had my kids, so I try everything -- lasers, photo facials -- and I wear hats all the time to protect myself from sun."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite