Brandi Glanville Admits to Multiple Cosmetic Procedures
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 12
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Some women are embarrassed to admit they've received cosmetic enhancements to maintain their youthful appearance. Not Brandi Glanville.
"I'll cop to a few plastic surgery procedures like Botox and fillers," the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 39, tells Shape. "I think everyone should do what makes them feel good but remember: Less is more!"
"Having grown up modeling, I'm very self-aware of my physical appearance. It's hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect," Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife admits. "They're all 20-years-old and gorgeous and I'm now in same dating pool as them. Yikes! It's really hard! This town makes you insecure."
Glanville had her boobs done by plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, who was once wed to Brooke Burke. "People have said horrible things like I'm 'plastic' and I'm a bad mom. I think after three years of hearing it I have just developed a thick skin," Glanville tells Shape. "I think it's human nature, and I know what they say isn't true, so I've learned to not take it to heart."
The Bravo star also admits to getting a spray tan "every week" to maintain a healthy glow without damaging her skin. "I also have issues like adult acne and Melasma since I've had my kids, so I try everything -- lasers, photo facials -- and I wear hats all the time to protect myself from sun."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite