Brandi Glanville Admits to Multiple Cosmetic Procedures
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 12
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
Some women are embarrassed to admit they've received cosmetic enhancements to maintain their youthful appearance. Not Brandi Glanville.
"I'll cop to a few plastic surgery procedures like Botox and fillers," the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 39, tells Shape. "I think everyone should do what makes them feel good but remember: Less is more!"
"Having grown up modeling, I'm very self-aware of my physical appearance. It's hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect," Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife admits. "They're all 20-years-old and gorgeous and I'm now in same dating pool as them. Yikes! It's really hard! This town makes you insecure."
Glanville had her boobs done by plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, who was once wed to Brooke Burke. "People have said horrible things like I'm 'plastic' and I'm a bad mom. I think after three years of hearing it I have just developed a thick skin," Glanville tells Shape. "I think it's human nature, and I know what they say isn't true, so I've learned to not take it to heart."
The Bravo star also admits to getting a spray tan "every week" to maintain a healthy glow without damaging her skin. "I also have issues like adult acne and Melasma since I've had my kids, so I try everything -- lasers, photo facials -- and I wear hats all the time to protect myself from sun."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite