Brandi Glanville Admits to Multiple Cosmetic Procedures
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 12
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Some women are embarrassed to admit they've received cosmetic enhancements to maintain their youthful appearance. Not Brandi Glanville.
"I'll cop to a few plastic surgery procedures like Botox and fillers," the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 39, tells Shape. "I think everyone should do what makes them feel good but remember: Less is more!"
"Having grown up modeling, I'm very self-aware of my physical appearance. It's hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect," Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife admits. "They're all 20-years-old and gorgeous and I'm now in same dating pool as them. Yikes! It's really hard! This town makes you insecure."
Glanville had her boobs done by plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, who was once wed to Brooke Burke. "People have said horrible things like I'm 'plastic' and I'm a bad mom. I think after three years of hearing it I have just developed a thick skin," Glanville tells Shape. "I think it's human nature, and I know what they say isn't true, so I've learned to not take it to heart."
The Bravo star also admits to getting a spray tan "every week" to maintain a healthy glow without damaging her skin. "I also have issues like adult acne and Melasma since I've had my kids, so I try everything -- lasers, photo facials -- and I wear hats all the time to protect myself from sun."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite