Brandi Glanville Admits to Multiple Cosmetic Procedures
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 12
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Some women are embarrassed to admit they've received cosmetic enhancements to maintain their youthful appearance. Not Brandi Glanville.
"I'll cop to a few plastic surgery procedures like Botox and fillers," the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 39, tells Shape. "I think everyone should do what makes them feel good but remember: Less is more!"
"Having grown up modeling, I'm very self-aware of my physical appearance. It's hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect," Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife admits. "They're all 20-years-old and gorgeous and I'm now in same dating pool as them. Yikes! It's really hard! This town makes you insecure."
Glanville had her boobs done by plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, who was once wed to Brooke Burke. "People have said horrible things like I'm 'plastic' and I'm a bad mom. I think after three years of hearing it I have just developed a thick skin," Glanville tells Shape. "I think it's human nature, and I know what they say isn't true, so I've learned to not take it to heart."
The Bravo star also admits to getting a spray tan "every week" to maintain a healthy glow without damaging her skin. "I also have issues like adult acne and Melasma since I've had my kids, so I try everything -- lasers, photo facials -- and I wear hats all the time to protect myself from sun."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite