Brandi Glanville calls LeAnn Rimes 'insane,' accuses her of being Eddie Cibrian's sugar mama
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: KH1/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: KAMA YOGI/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
The feud continues! During the Jan. 21 episode of Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live," "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville was asked to comment on LeAnn Rimes' recent revelations about her marriage to Eddie Cibrian.
(In an "Entertainment Tonight" interview, the country singer admitted she has "at times" worried her husband of nearly two years will cheat on her. The spouses began dating while both married to other people in 2009.)
"I feel like every day there's a tell-all interview," Glanville, 40, told "WWHL" host Andy Cohen. "It's kind of cray-cray."
Cohen then referenced Glanville's new book, "Drinking & Tweeting," in which she infers that Rimes is Cibrian's "sugar mama." The TV star also alleged that her ex-husband, 39, has always dreamed of living in a large house in an affluent community -- something only Rimes could provide. "It's true, yeah," Glanville shrugged.
Fellow guest Hoda Kotb then chimed in on the conversation. "Have you ever heard the saying -- and I don't know if this applicable to him -- 'the way you got him is the way you'll lose him?'" she asked Glanville, who acknowledged that she had indeed heard the adage.
Speaking of Rimes, Cohen asked, "Do you think she is now ... ?"
"Insane?" Glanville interjected, cutting the host off. "Yes, I do."
Cohen then asked Glanville if she thought Rimes, 30, watched "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." "I know she does because [my son] Jakey saw a picture of you and said, 'Oh, that's Le-Le's favorite show.' Jakey's 5. So you're her favorite show," the model told Cohen. "She's watching now. Hi, LeAnn! Hi Le-Le. Call me!"
Rimes denied watching the program via Twitter, though she is aware of Glanville's latest comments. "Wow, the texts from my friend. Kisses and KMA [kiss my ass]," the musician wrote. When a fan of Rimes' noted that she didn't have to see the show to know what was being said, the country star replied, "LOL. At least someone makes sense and gets it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite