Brandi Glanville Donates Wedding Dress to Army Wife 2 Years After Eddie Cibrian Divorce
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: DailyMail/.2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Brandi Glanville is cleaning out her closet.
Two years after her divorce from Eddie Cibrian was finalized, the 40-year-old model decided to donate her wedding gown to a "soon-to-be army wife," Glanville announced via Twitter Jan. 5. (The ex-spouses tied the knot in May 2001 and were officially divorced in September 2010.)
"I still haven't heard about who received it!" the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star wrote. "I hope it makes someone very happy."
Glanville -- who shares 50/50 custody of sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with her ex-husband, 39 -- also attempted to collect "old toys" from her boys' playroom. "All of a sudden the boys love toys they haven't touched in ages!" she tweeted.
Though Glanville and Cibrian don't always see eye-to-eye when it comes to raising their boys, "I don't want to keep them from their father," the reality star told Us Weekly in December 2012. "He loves them very much."
Cibrian wed country music singer LeAnn Rimes in April 2011 following a two-year courtship. They met as costars in the Lifetime movie Northern Lights and began a romantic relationship, despite both being married at the time.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite