Brandi Glanville Donates Wedding Dress to Army Wife 2 Years After Eddie Cibrian Divorce
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: DailyMail/.2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Brandi Glanville is cleaning out her closet.
Two years after her divorce from Eddie Cibrian was finalized, the 40-year-old model decided to donate her wedding gown to a "soon-to-be army wife," Glanville announced via Twitter Jan. 5. (The ex-spouses tied the knot in May 2001 and were officially divorced in September 2010.)
"I still haven't heard about who received it!" the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star wrote. "I hope it makes someone very happy."
Glanville -- who shares 50/50 custody of sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with her ex-husband, 39 -- also attempted to collect "old toys" from her boys' playroom. "All of a sudden the boys love toys they haven't touched in ages!" she tweeted.
Though Glanville and Cibrian don't always see eye-to-eye when it comes to raising their boys, "I don't want to keep them from their father," the reality star told Us Weekly in December 2012. "He loves them very much."
Cibrian wed country music singer LeAnn Rimes in April 2011 following a two-year courtship. They met as costars in the Lifetime movie Northern Lights and began a romantic relationship, despite both being married at the time.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite