Brandi Glanville Donates Wedding Dress to Army Wife 2 Years After Eddie Cibrian Divorce
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: DailyMail/.2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Brandi Glanville is cleaning out her closet.
Two years after her divorce from Eddie Cibrian was finalized, the 40-year-old model decided to donate her wedding gown to a "soon-to-be army wife," Glanville announced via Twitter Jan. 5. (The ex-spouses tied the knot in May 2001 and were officially divorced in September 2010.)
"I still haven't heard about who received it!" the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star wrote. "I hope it makes someone very happy."
Glanville -- who shares 50/50 custody of sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with her ex-husband, 39 -- also attempted to collect "old toys" from her boys' playroom. "All of a sudden the boys love toys they haven't touched in ages!" she tweeted.
Though Glanville and Cibrian don't always see eye-to-eye when it comes to raising their boys, "I don't want to keep them from their father," the reality star told Us Weekly in December 2012. "He loves them very much."
Cibrian wed country music singer LeAnn Rimes in April 2011 following a two-year courtship. They met as costars in the Lifetime movie Northern Lights and began a romantic relationship, despite both being married at the time.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite