Brandi Glanville Donates Wedding Dress to Army Wife 2 Years After Eddie Cibrian Divorce
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: DailyMail/.2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
Brandi Glanville is cleaning out her closet.
Two years after her divorce from Eddie Cibrian was finalized, the 40-year-old model decided to donate her wedding gown to a "soon-to-be army wife," Glanville announced via Twitter Jan. 5. (The ex-spouses tied the knot in May 2001 and were officially divorced in September 2010.)
"I still haven't heard about who received it!" the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star wrote. "I hope it makes someone very happy."
Glanville -- who shares 50/50 custody of sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with her ex-husband, 39 -- also attempted to collect "old toys" from her boys' playroom. "All of a sudden the boys love toys they haven't touched in ages!" she tweeted.
Though Glanville and Cibrian don't always see eye-to-eye when it comes to raising their boys, "I don't want to keep them from their father," the reality star told Us Weekly in December 2012. "He loves them very much."
Cibrian wed country music singer LeAnn Rimes in April 2011 following a two-year courtship. They met as costars in the Lifetime movie Northern Lights and began a romantic relationship, despite both being married at the time.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite