Brandi Glanville Donates Wedding Dress to Army Wife 2 Years After Eddie Cibrian Divorce
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: DailyMail/.2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
Brandi Glanville is cleaning out her closet.
Two years after her divorce from Eddie Cibrian was finalized, the 40-year-old model decided to donate her wedding gown to a "soon-to-be army wife," Glanville announced via Twitter Jan. 5. (The ex-spouses tied the knot in May 2001 and were officially divorced in September 2010.)
"I still haven't heard about who received it!" the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star wrote. "I hope it makes someone very happy."
Glanville -- who shares 50/50 custody of sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with her ex-husband, 39 -- also attempted to collect "old toys" from her boys' playroom. "All of a sudden the boys love toys they haven't touched in ages!" she tweeted.
Though Glanville and Cibrian don't always see eye-to-eye when it comes to raising their boys, "I don't want to keep them from their father," the reality star told Us Weekly in December 2012. "He loves them very much."
Cibrian wed country music singer LeAnn Rimes in April 2011 following a two-year courtship. They met as costars in the Lifetime movie Northern Lights and began a romantic relationship, despite both being married at the time.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite