Brandi Glanville: Ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and I 'were never truly rich'
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 20
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America6 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: mjt/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 20
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: .10 of 20
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 20
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.12 of 20
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional13 of 20
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.14 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: Brian To/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Vince Bucci/.17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Brandi Glanville is an open book. The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"star may live in an expensive area code and show up at various red carpets year round, but getting to where she is now was no easy feat. The 41-year-old recently touched on her less than financially abundant life while she was married to ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.
"Eddie and I were never truly rich," Glanville reveals to the UK's Times magazine in a new interview. "We were ghetto rich. We had the nice cars, the nice house and the nice jewels, but we probably had a second and a third mortgage. We were living paycheck to paycheck, with no savings."
The pair may have had hard times making ends meet, but there was one detail during their time together that was clear to Glanville -- her role in the house. "I had a hot dinner served on time every night and I looked great on his arm," she said. "That was my role."
Glanville and "The Best Man Holiday" actor Cibrian, 40, have had a tumultuous relationship since divorcing in 2010. One of the biggest issues has been co-parenting their sons Mason, 10, and Jake, 6, with Cibrian's new wife LeAnn Rimes. But one positive change that has come out of their split? Glanville is no longer throwing away dollars she doesn't have.
"I don't live beyond my means. I go to the 99 Cent Store," the "Drinking and Tweeting" author added. "I'm not trying to keep up with the Kardashians."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite