Brandi Glanville: I Totally Support LeAnn Rimes' Decision to Enter Rehab
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
On Wednesday, one day after her 30th birthday, Rimes checked herself into an in-patient treatment facility for anxiety and stress, her rep told Us Weekly.
"I totally support LeAnn's decision to enter rehab -- my top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family," Glanville said in a statement in an exclusive statement to Us on Thursday. "LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab."
The 39-year-old "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was blindsided in 2009 when Us broke the news of Cibrian's affair with Rimes, his costar in the TV movie "Northern Lights." Rimes was married to chef Dean Sheremet at the time. Glanville and Cibrian have two sons together, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5.
After both Cibrian and Rimes' marriages collapsed, Rimes and the actor tied the knot in April 2011. "She has a lot of mental anguish over how she is perceived," a source told Us of Rimes. "[She has] this constant feeling of being punished for something. She feels like society has never forgiven her. She has this overwhelming need to be loved and respected."
Her rep told Us on Thursday that Rimes voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient facility and "is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms" for stress and anxiety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite