Brandi Glanville: I Totally Support LeAnn Rimes' Decision to Enter Rehab
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
On Wednesday, one day after her 30th birthday, Rimes checked herself into an in-patient treatment facility for anxiety and stress, her rep told Us Weekly.
"I totally support LeAnn's decision to enter rehab -- my top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family," Glanville said in a statement in an exclusive statement to Us on Thursday. "LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab."
The 39-year-old "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was blindsided in 2009 when Us broke the news of Cibrian's affair with Rimes, his costar in the TV movie "Northern Lights." Rimes was married to chef Dean Sheremet at the time. Glanville and Cibrian have two sons together, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5.
After both Cibrian and Rimes' marriages collapsed, Rimes and the actor tied the knot in April 2011. "She has a lot of mental anguish over how she is perceived," a source told Us of Rimes. "[She has] this constant feeling of being punished for something. She feels like society has never forgiven her. She has this overwhelming need to be loved and respected."
Her rep told Us on Thursday that Rimes voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient facility and "is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms" for stress and anxiety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite