Brandi Glanville: I Totally Support LeAnn Rimes' Decision to Enter Rehab
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
On Wednesday, one day after her 30th birthday, Rimes checked herself into an in-patient treatment facility for anxiety and stress, her rep told Us Weekly.
"I totally support LeAnn's decision to enter rehab -- my top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family," Glanville said in a statement in an exclusive statement to Us on Thursday. "LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab."
The 39-year-old "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was blindsided in 2009 when Us broke the news of Cibrian's affair with Rimes, his costar in the TV movie "Northern Lights." Rimes was married to chef Dean Sheremet at the time. Glanville and Cibrian have two sons together, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5.
After both Cibrian and Rimes' marriages collapsed, Rimes and the actor tied the knot in April 2011. "She has a lot of mental anguish over how she is perceived," a source told Us of Rimes. "[She has] this constant feeling of being punished for something. She feels like society has never forgiven her. She has this overwhelming need to be loved and respected."
Her rep told Us on Thursday that Rimes voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient facility and "is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms" for stress and anxiety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite