Brandi Glanville: I Totally Support LeAnn Rimes' Decision to Enter Rehab
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
On Wednesday, one day after her 30th birthday, Rimes checked herself into an in-patient treatment facility for anxiety and stress, her rep told Us Weekly.
"I totally support LeAnn's decision to enter rehab -- my top priority is my children, and at the end of the day we are a family," Glanville said in a statement in an exclusive statement to Us on Thursday. "LeAnn is their stepmom, and they love her. I am wishing her all the best and I hope she will find what she is looking for while in rehab."
The 39-year-old "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star was blindsided in 2009 when Us broke the news of Cibrian's affair with Rimes, his costar in the TV movie "Northern Lights." Rimes was married to chef Dean Sheremet at the time. Glanville and Cibrian have two sons together, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5.
After both Cibrian and Rimes' marriages collapsed, Rimes and the actor tied the knot in April 2011. "She has a lot of mental anguish over how she is perceived," a source told Us of Rimes. "[She has] this constant feeling of being punished for something. She feels like society has never forgiven her. She has this overwhelming need to be loved and respected."
Her rep told Us on Thursday that Rimes voluntarily entered a 30-day in-patient facility and "is simply there to learn and develop coping mechanisms" for stress and anxiety."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite