Brandi Glanville: I've never found LeAnn Rimes to be remorseful" for destroying my family
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall2 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: KH1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Brandi Glanville learned a lot going through her divorce from Eddie Cibrian after he cheated with LeAnn Rimes, and now she's sharing her wisdom with others. In the March issue of Glamour magazine, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, gives her three tips for surviving the heartache of being a divorcee.
The outspoken Bravo star tells women it's OK to get some revenge. "I got a knife, and I went out to the garage. I just took it to both of his Harleys," she admits. "I hated those bikes -- my dad had almost died in a motorcycle accident. I had never wanted Eddie on them, because we had children. I slashed all of the tires, and it felt so good."
Cibrian, 39, was caught having an affair with his "Northern Lights" co-star Rimes, 30, in early 2009. "Vanderpump Rules" star Scheana Marie, 27, also came forward shortly after, confessing that she, too, had a relationship with Cibrian while he was still married to Glanville.
Glanville and Cibrian divorced in September 2010 after nearly 10 years of marriage. They now share custody of sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5. Glanville admits her co-parenting relationship with Rimes, whom he wed in April 2011, is rough.
"When I'm home alone on a holiday and LeAnn is tweeting pictures with my children, it breaks my heart," she says. But Glanville advises women not to "take the bait."
"Marriages break up all the time. People have affairs. Happens every day. It matters how you handle yourself after and if you're actually remorseful," she explains. "I've never found LeAnn to be remorseful. I found her to be like, 'Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah, I got your family.'"
After drinking too much and crying all day, Glanville says, she woke up after she got a DUI and decided to stop feeling sorry for herself. "I said to myself, 'You know what, Brandi? You have a life to live. Why are you obsessing over these two people? You know Eddie loves your children. It's time to do you.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite