Brandi Glanville: I've never found LeAnn Rimes to be remorseful" for destroying my family
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall2 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: KH1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Washington Post Replaces Publisher Katharine Weymouth with Frederick J. Ryan Jr.MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:46:00 AM
- Ask Matt: Emmys, Longmire, Summer TV (Leftovers, Outlander, Strain),Doctor WhoMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:30:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault in DC, sentenced to time servedMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:29:19 AM
- Chris Brown back in DC court for plea hearingMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 6:04:00 AM
- Hey, New York Times 'Vows' Section: Who Cares If 'The Bride is Keeping HeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:40:00 PM
- Washington Post Replaces Publisher Katharine Weymouth with Frederick J. Ryan Jr.
Brandi Glanville learned a lot going through her divorce from Eddie Cibrian after he cheated with LeAnn Rimes, and now she's sharing her wisdom with others. In the March issue of Glamour magazine, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, gives her three tips for surviving the heartache of being a divorcee.
The outspoken Bravo star tells women it's OK to get some revenge. "I got a knife, and I went out to the garage. I just took it to both of his Harleys," she admits. "I hated those bikes -- my dad had almost died in a motorcycle accident. I had never wanted Eddie on them, because we had children. I slashed all of the tires, and it felt so good."
Cibrian, 39, was caught having an affair with his "Northern Lights" co-star Rimes, 30, in early 2009. "Vanderpump Rules" star Scheana Marie, 27, also came forward shortly after, confessing that she, too, had a relationship with Cibrian while he was still married to Glanville.
Glanville and Cibrian divorced in September 2010 after nearly 10 years of marriage. They now share custody of sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5. Glanville admits her co-parenting relationship with Rimes, whom he wed in April 2011, is rough.
"When I'm home alone on a holiday and LeAnn is tweeting pictures with my children, it breaks my heart," she says. But Glanville advises women not to "take the bait."
"Marriages break up all the time. People have affairs. Happens every day. It matters how you handle yourself after and if you're actually remorseful," she explains. "I've never found LeAnn to be remorseful. I found her to be like, 'Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah, I got your family.'"
After drinking too much and crying all day, Glanville says, she woke up after she got a DUI and decided to stop feeling sorry for herself. "I said to myself, 'You know what, Brandi? You have a life to live. Why are you obsessing over these two people? You know Eddie loves your children. It's time to do you.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite