Brandi Glanville left with nothing in divorce battle
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional7 of 11
- Photo: DT2/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
The "Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills" cast member Brandi Glanville has revealed she was left with nothing following her split from ex-husband Eddie Cibrian in 2009.
RELATED: Whose side are you on?
The former model officially joined the cast of the hit series this season, and her hiring couldn't have come at a better time, as her bitter divorce battle from her actor husband left with little money, she says.
She tells the New York Post, "We were living way above our means in a 10,000-square-foot house. There wasn't a lot to get, honestly. ... I was a 36-year-old woman who couldn't lease a car and couldn't lease a house. For 13 years, my name wasn't on one account. I am still building my credit."
RELATED: LeAnn Rimes on her rehab stay
Even with her new job as a "Housewives" regular, Glanville had to settle for a modest home in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley, an area far more affordable than the affluent neighborhoods of her fellow castmates.
She says, "I had to pay the whole year in advance. I had to get my daddy to co-sign."
But as Glanville rebuilds her life separate from her ex-husband and in a totally new lifestyle, she is grateful for her new gig on Bravo. She says, "I am treating this show as a platform and a window. If it is gone tomorrow, I made the most of it. I joke that I whore myself out to anyone that will pay me. But that is kind of what is happening."
RELATED: Can you spot Brandi's abs?
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite