Brandi Glanville left with nothing in divorce battle
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional7 of 11
- Photo: DT2/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
The "Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills" cast member Brandi Glanville has revealed she was left with nothing following her split from ex-husband Eddie Cibrian in 2009.
RELATED: Whose side are you on?
The former model officially joined the cast of the hit series this season, and her hiring couldn't have come at a better time, as her bitter divorce battle from her actor husband left with little money, she says.
She tells the New York Post, "We were living way above our means in a 10,000-square-foot house. There wasn't a lot to get, honestly. ... I was a 36-year-old woman who couldn't lease a car and couldn't lease a house. For 13 years, my name wasn't on one account. I am still building my credit."
RELATED: LeAnn Rimes on her rehab stay
Even with her new job as a "Housewives" regular, Glanville had to settle for a modest home in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley, an area far more affordable than the affluent neighborhoods of her fellow castmates.
She says, "I had to pay the whole year in advance. I had to get my daddy to co-sign."
But as Glanville rebuilds her life separate from her ex-husband and in a totally new lifestyle, she is grateful for her new gig on Bravo. She says, "I am treating this show as a platform and a window. If it is gone tomorrow, I made the most of it. I joke that I whore myself out to anyone that will pay me. But that is kind of what is happening."
RELATED: Can you spot Brandi's abs?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite