Brandi Glanville left with nothing in divorce battle
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional7 of 11
- Photo: DT2/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
The "Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills" cast member Brandi Glanville has revealed she was left with nothing following her split from ex-husband Eddie Cibrian in 2009.
RELATED: Whose side are you on?
The former model officially joined the cast of the hit series this season, and her hiring couldn't have come at a better time, as her bitter divorce battle from her actor husband left with little money, she says.
She tells the New York Post, "We were living way above our means in a 10,000-square-foot house. There wasn't a lot to get, honestly. ... I was a 36-year-old woman who couldn't lease a car and couldn't lease a house. For 13 years, my name wasn't on one account. I am still building my credit."
RELATED: LeAnn Rimes on her rehab stay
Even with her new job as a "Housewives" regular, Glanville had to settle for a modest home in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley, an area far more affordable than the affluent neighborhoods of her fellow castmates.
She says, "I had to pay the whole year in advance. I had to get my daddy to co-sign."
But as Glanville rebuilds her life separate from her ex-husband and in a totally new lifestyle, she is grateful for her new gig on Bravo. She says, "I am treating this show as a platform and a window. If it is gone tomorrow, I made the most of it. I joke that I whore myself out to anyone that will pay me. But that is kind of what is happening."
RELATED: Can you spot Brandi's abs?
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite