Brandi Glanville left with nothing in divorce battle
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional7 of 11
- Photo: DT2/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:49:56 AM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)
The "Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills" cast member Brandi Glanville has revealed she was left with nothing following her split from ex-husband Eddie Cibrian in 2009.
RELATED: Whose side are you on?
The former model officially joined the cast of the hit series this season, and her hiring couldn't have come at a better time, as her bitter divorce battle from her actor husband left with little money, she says.
She tells the New York Post, "We were living way above our means in a 10,000-square-foot house. There wasn't a lot to get, honestly. ... I was a 36-year-old woman who couldn't lease a car and couldn't lease a house. For 13 years, my name wasn't on one account. I am still building my credit."
RELATED: LeAnn Rimes on her rehab stay
Even with her new job as a "Housewives" regular, Glanville had to settle for a modest home in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley, an area far more affordable than the affluent neighborhoods of her fellow castmates.
She says, "I had to pay the whole year in advance. I had to get my daddy to co-sign."
But as Glanville rebuilds her life separate from her ex-husband and in a totally new lifestyle, she is grateful for her new gig on Bravo. She says, "I am treating this show as a platform and a window. If it is gone tomorrow, I made the most of it. I joke that I whore myself out to anyone that will pay me. But that is kind of what is happening."
RELATED: Can you spot Brandi's abs?
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite