Brandi Glanville says of LeAnn Rimes, 'I Thought I Was Going to Kill Her'
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
Soccer mom spat!
In a new interview with Australia's NW HQ magazine, Brandi Glanville dishes about the rage she felt the first time she saw LeAnn Rimes, her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's new wife, attend her son's soccer practice. (Glanville and Cibrian have two kids together, Mason, 8, and Jake, 5).
"I remember walking up ... and there she was with my baby in her lap," Glanville, 39, tells the magazine of spotting the country singer, 29. "My blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her."
In retrospect, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star says she recognizes how ridiculous her response was.
"That was the first time I saw her that way: She was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she's got my kid on her lap and she's with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury," Glanville explains, adding that now the two women do their best to be civil towards each other especially around the kids.
"We're never going to be best friends, but she's good to my kids, they love her and that's all I could ask for," Glanville reveals. "If they didn't like her, I'd be in court right now, fighting. It's not about me, it's about them."
Glanville also addresses the rumors that Cibrian, 38, and Rimes don't have a prenuptial agreement.
"Thank God [they didn't sign a prenup]," the reality star shares. "My kids' futures will be taken care of if that's true."
Glanville and Cibrian were married for nearly 10 years, from 2001 to 2010; in 2009. The former "Playboy Club" star began an affair with Rimes on the set of the Lifetime film "Northern Lights."
At the time, Rimes was married to her former backup dancer, Dean Sheremet; the singer and Cibrian took their fling public just one week after she separated from Sheremet. In April 2011, Rimes and Cibrian tied the knot in a private California ceremony.
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite