Brandi Glanville says of LeAnn Rimes, 'I Thought I Was Going to Kill Her'
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Soccer mom spat!
In a new interview with Australia's NW HQ magazine, Brandi Glanville dishes about the rage she felt the first time she saw LeAnn Rimes, her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's new wife, attend her son's soccer practice. (Glanville and Cibrian have two kids together, Mason, 8, and Jake, 5).
"I remember walking up ... and there she was with my baby in her lap," Glanville, 39, tells the magazine of spotting the country singer, 29. "My blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her."
In retrospect, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star says she recognizes how ridiculous her response was.
"That was the first time I saw her that way: She was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she's got my kid on her lap and she's with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury," Glanville explains, adding that now the two women do their best to be civil towards each other especially around the kids.
"We're never going to be best friends, but she's good to my kids, they love her and that's all I could ask for," Glanville reveals. "If they didn't like her, I'd be in court right now, fighting. It's not about me, it's about them."
Glanville also addresses the rumors that Cibrian, 38, and Rimes don't have a prenuptial agreement.
"Thank God [they didn't sign a prenup]," the reality star shares. "My kids' futures will be taken care of if that's true."
Glanville and Cibrian were married for nearly 10 years, from 2001 to 2010; in 2009. The former "Playboy Club" star began an affair with Rimes on the set of the Lifetime film "Northern Lights."
At the time, Rimes was married to her former backup dancer, Dean Sheremet; the singer and Cibrian took their fling public just one week after she separated from Sheremet. In April 2011, Rimes and Cibrian tied the knot in a private California ceremony.
Get out the vote
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMoving On
From Crowd Ignite