Brandi Glanville says of LeAnn Rimes, 'I Thought I Was Going to Kill Her'
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: DJDM/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Soccer mom spat!
In a new interview with Australia's NW HQ magazine, Brandi Glanville dishes about the rage she felt the first time she saw LeAnn Rimes, her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's new wife, attend her son's soccer practice. (Glanville and Cibrian have two kids together, Mason, 8, and Jake, 5).
"I remember walking up ... and there she was with my baby in her lap," Glanville, 39, tells the magazine of spotting the country singer, 29. "My blood was boiling, and I thought I was going to kill her. I really thought I was going to physically hurt her."
In retrospect, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star says she recognizes how ridiculous her response was.
"That was the first time I saw her that way: She was sitting in my soccer chair, under my tent, she's got my kid on her lap and she's with my husband, and that was that little moment of total irrational fury," Glanville explains, adding that now the two women do their best to be civil towards each other especially around the kids.
"We're never going to be best friends, but she's good to my kids, they love her and that's all I could ask for," Glanville reveals. "If they didn't like her, I'd be in court right now, fighting. It's not about me, it's about them."
Glanville also addresses the rumors that Cibrian, 38, and Rimes don't have a prenuptial agreement.
"Thank God [they didn't sign a prenup]," the reality star shares. "My kids' futures will be taken care of if that's true."
Glanville and Cibrian were married for nearly 10 years, from 2001 to 2010; in 2009. The former "Playboy Club" star began an affair with Rimes on the set of the Lifetime film "Northern Lights."
At the time, Rimes was married to her former backup dancer, Dean Sheremet; the singer and Cibrian took their fling public just one week after she separated from Sheremet. In April 2011, Rimes and Cibrian tied the knot in a private California ceremony.
Get out the vote
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"Hit and Run" co-stars and fiances Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell talk about their Hollywood romance and more with Wonderwall's Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
"Playing for Keeps" star Gerard Butler talks about going shirtless and more with Wonderwall editor Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLiving Apart
From Crowd Ignite