Brandi Glanville plans to have tumor removed from breast
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: WENN7 of 14
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JMA/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
It's been a stressful few weeks for Brandi Glanville, whose Twitter feud with LeAnn Rimes (the wife of her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian) seems to be getting more vicious by the day.
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
Rimes, however, is no longer Glanville's top concern. The 40-year-old "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star tells In Touch that doctors have discovered a lump in her breast.
"I am having surgery this week and am relieved it's going to be over with," Glanville tells the magazine. "It's a blessing the tumor is non-cancerous."
She adds that she's looking forward to spending a little healing time with her boys, Mason, 9, and Jack, 5.
"I'm anxious about the recovery but have great friends who will be playing nurse," she says. "I'm ready to get it over with and feel better."
Although Glanville and Rimes have never been BFFs -- the country singer began seeing Cibrian while he was still married to Glanville -- tensions between the two women have escalated recently, with Glanville accusing Rimes of being an unfit step-mother, and Cibrian calling his ex out for what he deemed to be a selfish publicity bid.
Best B-Day Ever?
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite