Brandi Glanville plans to have tumor removed from breast
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: WENN7 of 14
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JMA/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Facebook Slapped With $123 Million Lawsuit Over 'Revenge Porn' PageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:45:00 PM
- Brooklyn Decker, Ethan Embry Join Netflix's 'Grace & Frankie'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:16:00 PM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)
It's been a stressful few weeks for Brandi Glanville, whose Twitter feud with LeAnn Rimes (the wife of her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian) seems to be getting more vicious by the day.
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
Rimes, however, is no longer Glanville's top concern. The 40-year-old "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star tells In Touch that doctors have discovered a lump in her breast.
"I am having surgery this week and am relieved it's going to be over with," Glanville tells the magazine. "It's a blessing the tumor is non-cancerous."
She adds that she's looking forward to spending a little healing time with her boys, Mason, 9, and Jack, 5.
"I'm anxious about the recovery but have great friends who will be playing nurse," she says. "I'm ready to get it over with and feel better."
Although Glanville and Rimes have never been BFFs -- the country singer began seeing Cibrian while he was still married to Glanville -- tensions between the two women have escalated recently, with Glanville accusing Rimes of being an unfit step-mother, and Cibrian calling his ex out for what he deemed to be a selfish publicity bid.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite