Brandi Glanville plans to have tumor removed from breast
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: WENN7 of 14
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JMA/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
It's been a stressful few weeks for Brandi Glanville, whose Twitter feud with LeAnn Rimes (the wife of her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian) seems to be getting more vicious by the day.
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
Rimes, however, is no longer Glanville's top concern. The 40-year-old "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star tells In Touch that doctors have discovered a lump in her breast.
"I am having surgery this week and am relieved it's going to be over with," Glanville tells the magazine. "It's a blessing the tumor is non-cancerous."
She adds that she's looking forward to spending a little healing time with her boys, Mason, 9, and Jack, 5.
"I'm anxious about the recovery but have great friends who will be playing nurse," she says. "I'm ready to get it over with and feel better."
Although Glanville and Rimes have never been BFFs -- the country singer began seeing Cibrian while he was still married to Glanville -- tensions between the two women have escalated recently, with Glanville accusing Rimes of being an unfit step-mother, and Cibrian calling his ex out for what he deemed to be a selfish publicity bid.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite