Brandi Glanville plans to have tumor removed from breast
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: WENN7 of 14
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: MAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JMA/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
It's been a stressful few weeks for Brandi Glanville, whose Twitter feud with LeAnn Rimes (the wife of her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian) seems to be getting more vicious by the day.
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
Rimes, however, is no longer Glanville's top concern. The 40-year-old "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star tells In Touch that doctors have discovered a lump in her breast.
"I am having surgery this week and am relieved it's going to be over with," Glanville tells the magazine. "It's a blessing the tumor is non-cancerous."
She adds that she's looking forward to spending a little healing time with her boys, Mason, 9, and Jack, 5.
"I'm anxious about the recovery but have great friends who will be playing nurse," she says. "I'm ready to get it over with and feel better."
Although Glanville and Rimes have never been BFFs -- the country singer began seeing Cibrian while he was still married to Glanville -- tensions between the two women have escalated recently, with Glanville accusing Rimes of being an unfit step-mother, and Cibrian calling his ex out for what he deemed to be a selfish publicity bid.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite