Brandi Glanville: Seeing LeAnn Rimes With My Kids Is the 'Worst Pain'
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 15
- Photo: DMac/Miguel/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Xavier Collin - Russ Elliot / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall12 of 15
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA13 of 15
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Getting over her divorce from Eddie Cibrian -- and the headline-grabbing LeAnn Rimes affair that led up to it -- was nothing compared to the pain Brandi Glanville has had to deal with in the months and years following, she tells Bethenny Frankel on Friday's episode of "Bethenny."
Seeing (via social media) her sons, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, interact with their stepmother, Glanville's longtime foe, Rimes, is much worse, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star revealed. "It's the worst pain you could ever imagine," the "Drinking and Tweeting" author told Frankel. "You think your heart is broken after you get a divorce? Wait until there is a girl tweeting pictures of, 'Oh, look at my family.' You have no idea."
"I feel like she almost does it to antagonize me, but at this point I've accepted it," she told Frankel, who is currently in a nasty divorce battle with Jason Hoppy. "It took me awhile, but Xanax was my friend when that started happening. I was like, 'You can have the man, but those are my babies.'"
Glanville and Cibrian, both 40, pulled the plug on their seven-year union in 2009 after Us Weekly broke the news that the actor and his "Northern Lights" co-star Rimes (who was also married at the time) were having an affair.
In the ensuing fallout, Glanville and Rimes, 31, engaged in numerous Twitter wars and have hurled nasty names and comments at each other. But despite all of the negativity, however, Glanville told Frankel that there is still a silver lining of sorts.
"You know, I think he's actually become a much better father through divorce," she said. "Because when we were together, he wasn't home a lot, he didn't spend a ton of time with the kids, and now he's really present. That's the one positive I take away from it because the rest freaking sucks."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite