Brandi Glanville Tells LeAnn Rimes: My Sons Are Not Your Boys!
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 14
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: KAMA YOGI/GSI6 of 14
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.13 of 14
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:49 PM
- Newport Folk Festival celebrates 55th anniversaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:41 PM
- 'Beneath' Director Ben Ketai on Sam Raimi's Tutelage, Claustrophobic CoalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglarMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:39:18 PM
- 'Agent Carter' First Episodes to Be Directed by 'Captain America: Winter MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:29:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDT
On Nov. 30, the country singer tweeted about a weekend getaway with her husband, Eddie Cibrian, and her stepsons, Mason and Jake. (Rimes and Cibrian had an affair on the 2009 set of Lifetime's "Northern Lights"; the singer was wed to chef Dean Sheremet at the time, while Cibrian was married to Glanville.)
"Flying out with my boys in a few hours. Love that it's a family tour weekend," Rimes wrote. "It's always more fun when they are with me."
"It was a last minute family trip," she added. "The best kind!"
Rimes' comments didn't sit well with Glanville, 40, who responded the following day. "Someone is trying to get under my skin by calling my children 'her boys. So transparent!" the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star tweeted. "They are my boys, Eddie's boys and your stepsons. . .for now."
The model also retweeted a fan who asked, "Why is it ok for LeAnn to whore out Brandi's kids on Twitter, but they can't appear on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?" (Cibrian refuses to let his sons appear on the Bravo reality show.)
Rimes, who performed in Lincoln City, Oregon, chose not to retaliate via the social networking site. She did, however, share pictures of Cibrian, 39, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5. Rimes also retweeted a fan who wrote that "being a stepmom is such a hard role to play, but only the strongest women can handle it."
Choosing not to respond to Glanville directly, Rimes decided to focus on the positives in her life. "I'm going to bed as one of the most blessed girls in the world," the musician tweeted. "I am so grateful for all the love I have in my heart and in my life."
In August, Rimes, 30, voluntarily checked into rehab for anxiety and stress. The "Borrowed" singer later said she had been the victim of cyber bullying in the wake of her 2009 affair with Cibrian.
"I think it's really hard to deal with Twitter and Facebook," Rimes told the Boston Herald. "And it's hard to take it day after day of reading and seeing things that someone you don't even know says about you. As much as you said you don't want it to penetrate, it does, because you're human."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite