Brandi Glanville wants to 'throw up' over talk of Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes' mansion
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
But it sounds like Glanville's sons, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, will soon be spending more time with their dad -- and the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, isn't too happy about it.
"Ok I'm super excited my kids are moving into a mansion," she tweeted Jan. 3, "but I want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it -- having to keep hearing about it."
Rimes, 30, has been tweeting about her vacation home in Cabo with Cibrian, 39. "We love our home!" she tweeted on Dec. 30. "Esperanza Resort. Cheers to 2013."
Back in Los Angeles, Glanville was photographed makeup-free while running an errand with her sons at Wal-Mart on Dec. 31. The boys were snacking on McDonalds while walking through the parking lot.
"Just saw pics [of] the boys and I online at Walmart. No, I wasn't wearing makeup, and no, I don't have cheek implants. But yes, we do eat fast food sometimes." She added, "I don't wear makeup to Walmart and I haven't had surgery on my face ... Yet."
In a Jan. 7 episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Glanville is still coping with Cibrian's affair with Rimes, and another one of his alleged mistresses, Scheana Marie.
When the single mom confronts Scheana, 27, Glanville turns "into a crybaby," she says.
"I wish Eddie married Scheana instead," Glanville says. "She seems more sane!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite