Brandi Glanville wants to 'throw up' over talk of Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes' mansion
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
But it sounds like Glanville's sons, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, will soon be spending more time with their dad -- and the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, isn't too happy about it.
"Ok I'm super excited my kids are moving into a mansion," she tweeted Jan. 3, "but I want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it -- having to keep hearing about it."
Rimes, 30, has been tweeting about her vacation home in Cabo with Cibrian, 39. "We love our home!" she tweeted on Dec. 30. "Esperanza Resort. Cheers to 2013."
Back in Los Angeles, Glanville was photographed makeup-free while running an errand with her sons at Wal-Mart on Dec. 31. The boys were snacking on McDonalds while walking through the parking lot.
"Just saw pics [of] the boys and I online at Walmart. No, I wasn't wearing makeup, and no, I don't have cheek implants. But yes, we do eat fast food sometimes." She added, "I don't wear makeup to Walmart and I haven't had surgery on my face ... Yet."
In a Jan. 7 episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Glanville is still coping with Cibrian's affair with Rimes, and another one of his alleged mistresses, Scheana Marie.
When the single mom confronts Scheana, 27, Glanville turns "into a crybaby," she says.
"I wish Eddie married Scheana instead," Glanville says. "She seems more sane!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite