Brandi Glanville wants to 'throw up' over talk of Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes' mansion
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
But it sounds like Glanville's sons, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, will soon be spending more time with their dad -- and the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, isn't too happy about it.
"Ok I'm super excited my kids are moving into a mansion," she tweeted Jan. 3, "but I want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it -- having to keep hearing about it."
Rimes, 30, has been tweeting about her vacation home in Cabo with Cibrian, 39. "We love our home!" she tweeted on Dec. 30. "Esperanza Resort. Cheers to 2013."
Back in Los Angeles, Glanville was photographed makeup-free while running an errand with her sons at Wal-Mart on Dec. 31. The boys were snacking on McDonalds while walking through the parking lot.
"Just saw pics [of] the boys and I online at Walmart. No, I wasn't wearing makeup, and no, I don't have cheek implants. But yes, we do eat fast food sometimes." She added, "I don't wear makeup to Walmart and I haven't had surgery on my face ... Yet."
In a Jan. 7 episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Glanville is still coping with Cibrian's affair with Rimes, and another one of his alleged mistresses, Scheana Marie.
When the single mom confronts Scheana, 27, Glanville turns "into a crybaby," she says.
"I wish Eddie married Scheana instead," Glanville says. "She seems more sane!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite