Brandi Glanville wants to 'throw up' over talk of Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes' mansion
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.5 of 14
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI12 of 14
- Photo: NGRE/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight Lineup
But it sounds like Glanville's sons, Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, will soon be spending more time with their dad -- and the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, isn't too happy about it.
"Ok I'm super excited my kids are moving into a mansion," she tweeted Jan. 3, "but I want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it -- having to keep hearing about it."
Rimes, 30, has been tweeting about her vacation home in Cabo with Cibrian, 39. "We love our home!" she tweeted on Dec. 30. "Esperanza Resort. Cheers to 2013."
Back in Los Angeles, Glanville was photographed makeup-free while running an errand with her sons at Wal-Mart on Dec. 31. The boys were snacking on McDonalds while walking through the parking lot.
"Just saw pics [of] the boys and I online at Walmart. No, I wasn't wearing makeup, and no, I don't have cheek implants. But yes, we do eat fast food sometimes." She added, "I don't wear makeup to Walmart and I haven't had surgery on my face ... Yet."
In a Jan. 7 episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Glanville is still coping with Cibrian's affair with Rimes, and another one of his alleged mistresses, Scheana Marie.
When the single mom confronts Scheana, 27, Glanville turns "into a crybaby," she says.
"I wish Eddie married Scheana instead," Glanville says. "She seems more sane!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite