Brandi Glanville on LeAnn Rimes: 'Once she has a child of her own,' we'll live in peace
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall2 of 11
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI7 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Brian Stelter's CNN Debut Gets Bumpy Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:43:07 AM
- 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 P
Brandi Glanville hasn't given up hope that she can successfully co-parent her two young sons with Eddie Cibrian. The exes, who split in 2010 in light of the actor's affair with LeAnn Rimes, have been engaged in a public war of words ever since. Speaking to "Access Hollywood" on Tuesday, the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star explained that she's ready to move forward with her life.
"I'm ready to put it behind me," the "Drinking & Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders" author said. "This is my final chapter. This is me closing to door on our public fight. I want it out of the media. I'll just deal with it as best I can with them."
The 40-year-old model added, "We don't have the best communication or relationship right now, but I'm hoping we can change that."
Glanville knows it won't be easy to find common ground with Cibrian, 39, and Rimes, 30, with whom she shares custody of Jake, 5, and Mason, 9. "I don't think we'll be friends, but I hope we can coexist peacefully," she said of the country music superstar. "Once she has a child of her own, I think she will understand boundaries and what's respectful to do and how to handle things a little better." (One of Glanville's frequent complaints is Rimes calling her sons "my boys" on Twitter.)
The Bravo reality star admitted it's still difficult sharing custody of her boys. "They're my children. I know what's going on only 50 percent of the time that they're with them," she explained. "My children are my life. They come first."
Despite their differences, Glanville does believe Cibrian has their children's best interests at heart. "I don't want anything bad to happen to him because he's the father of my children. I want him to work and flourish, and I want him to stay with LeAnn forever," she said. "I don't want my kids to go through another divorce or breakup, and I want to make sure she's stable and happy."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite