Brandi Glanville's face is raw, red after skin laser treatment
- Photo: @brandiglanville/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: mjt/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: .6 of 15
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall7 of 15
- Photo: DailyMail/.8 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: DT2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Red is not always Brandi Glanville's color. "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, shared a not-so-glamorous side of herself via Twitter on Wednesday -- in which the former model's now-famous face is red and raw as she bites hesitantly on her fingernail. It turns out that the "Drinking and Tweeting" author suffers from melasma, a skin discoloration condition, and a doctor's recommendation of laser treatment was harsher than expected.
"I had my face and hands burned by a laser," said Glanville, who indeed wore leather gloves at a recent event to cover up a burned hand. "It's [still] healing."
After concerned fans asked how the reality star burned herself, Glanville explained further, "Doctor said he could get rid of my melasma. It was [too] hard for my skin. Still healing, its been depressing #skinobsessed."
Being "obsessed" with her skin might even lead to a post-Hollywood career in the "beauty biz," Glanville joked. "I have a skin obsession and when all this Hollywood stuff is over I will def be in the beauty biz!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite