Brandi Glanville's face is raw, red after skin laser treatment
- Photo: @brandiglanville/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: mjt/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: .6 of 15
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall7 of 15
- Photo: DailyMail/.8 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: DT2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Red is not always Brandi Glanville's color. "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, shared a not-so-glamorous side of herself via Twitter on Wednesday -- in which the former model's now-famous face is red and raw as she bites hesitantly on her fingernail. It turns out that the "Drinking and Tweeting" author suffers from melasma, a skin discoloration condition, and a doctor's recommendation of laser treatment was harsher than expected.
"I had my face and hands burned by a laser," said Glanville, who indeed wore leather gloves at a recent event to cover up a burned hand. "It's [still] healing."
After concerned fans asked how the reality star burned herself, Glanville explained further, "Doctor said he could get rid of my melasma. It was [too] hard for my skin. Still healing, its been depressing #skinobsessed."
Being "obsessed" with her skin might even lead to a post-Hollywood career in the "beauty biz," Glanville joked. "I have a skin obsession and when all this Hollywood stuff is over I will def be in the beauty biz!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite