Brandi Glanville's face is raw, red after skin laser treatment
- Photo: @brandiglanville/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: mjt/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: .6 of 15
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall7 of 15
- Photo: DailyMail/.8 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: DT2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
Red is not always Brandi Glanville's color. "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, shared a not-so-glamorous side of herself via Twitter on Wednesday -- in which the former model's now-famous face is red and raw as she bites hesitantly on her fingernail. It turns out that the "Drinking and Tweeting" author suffers from melasma, a skin discoloration condition, and a doctor's recommendation of laser treatment was harsher than expected.
"I had my face and hands burned by a laser," said Glanville, who indeed wore leather gloves at a recent event to cover up a burned hand. "It's [still] healing."
After concerned fans asked how the reality star burned herself, Glanville explained further, "Doctor said he could get rid of my melasma. It was [too] hard for my skin. Still healing, its been depressing #skinobsessed."
Being "obsessed" with her skin might even lead to a post-Hollywood career in the "beauty biz," Glanville joked. "I have a skin obsession and when all this Hollywood stuff is over I will def be in the beauty biz!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite