Brandi Glanville's face is raw, red after skin laser treatment
- Photo: @brandiglanville/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: mjt/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: .6 of 15
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall7 of 15
- Photo: DailyMail/.8 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: DT2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:42:00 PM
- 'The View' Hits 3-Year Viewership High With Season Premiere WeekMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Rosie O'Donnell on Her 'View' Co-Host Nicolle Wallace: 'There IsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISIS
Red is not always Brandi Glanville's color. "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, shared a not-so-glamorous side of herself via Twitter on Wednesday -- in which the former model's now-famous face is red and raw as she bites hesitantly on her fingernail. It turns out that the "Drinking and Tweeting" author suffers from melasma, a skin discoloration condition, and a doctor's recommendation of laser treatment was harsher than expected.
"I had my face and hands burned by a laser," said Glanville, who indeed wore leather gloves at a recent event to cover up a burned hand. "It's [still] healing."
After concerned fans asked how the reality star burned herself, Glanville explained further, "Doctor said he could get rid of my melasma. It was [too] hard for my skin. Still healing, its been depressing #skinobsessed."
Being "obsessed" with her skin might even lead to a post-Hollywood career in the "beauty biz," Glanville joked. "I have a skin obsession and when all this Hollywood stuff is over I will def be in the beauty biz!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite