Brandi Glanville's face is raw, red after skin laser treatment
- Photo: @brandiglanville/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: mjt/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: .6 of 15
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall7 of 15
- Photo: DailyMail/.8 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: DT2/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Red is not always Brandi Glanville's color. "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 40, shared a not-so-glamorous side of herself via Twitter on Wednesday -- in which the former model's now-famous face is red and raw as she bites hesitantly on her fingernail. It turns out that the "Drinking and Tweeting" author suffers from melasma, a skin discoloration condition, and a doctor's recommendation of laser treatment was harsher than expected.
"I had my face and hands burned by a laser," said Glanville, who indeed wore leather gloves at a recent event to cover up a burned hand. "It's [still] healing."
After concerned fans asked how the reality star burned herself, Glanville explained further, "Doctor said he could get rid of my melasma. It was [too] hard for my skin. Still healing, its been depressing #skinobsessed."
Being "obsessed" with her skin might even lead to a post-Hollywood career in the "beauty biz," Glanville joked. "I have a skin obsession and when all this Hollywood stuff is over I will def be in the beauty biz!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite