Brandy, Fiance Ryan Press Split, End Engagement: 'They Are No Longer Together'
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 21
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 21
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG5 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 21
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.11 of 21
- Photo: Arnold Turner/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: @4everbrandy/Instagram13 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP14 of 21
- Photo: GINO/GSI15 of 21
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Earl Gibson/Promotional19 of 21
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage20 of 21
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
The boy isn't hers anymore. Brandy and fiance Ryan Press have broken up and ended their engagement, a rep for the R&B singer confirms to Us Weekly. "They are no longer together. The engagement is off, but the friendship is still on," the rep says in a statement.
Back in late December 2012, Us was first to break news that the Grammy winner, now 35, was engaged to the music executive. "They decided to take a step back and reevaluate the relationship," the rep explains. "Brandy is 35 now -- that's what her whole #35 on Twitter is about, becoming her own woman."
It would have been the first marriage for "The Game" actress, who has a 12-year-old daughter Sy'rai with ex Robert Smith. "Brandy has a daughter and she still wants to be married and have more kids but she is working on so many other things right now," the rep adds. Things with Press couldn't be more amicable, however. "They haven't ended things on a bad note and they still speak all the time."
The "Boy Is Mine" singer gushed about her man in mid-2012 to Us, explaining that Press had restored her faith in men. "I had given up on love a long time ago. It just didn't seem to work for me, so I was single for a very long time," the "Moesha" star said. "I stopped looking for love and then I ran into my boyfriend. "He just loves me for who I am."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite