'Breaking Bad' Star Aaron Paul Is Engaged
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 6
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
"Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul is breaking with bachelorhood!
The Emmy-winning actor, 32, is engaged to girlfriend Lauren Parsekian, who posted the happy news to pals on her Facebook page over the weekend.
"I'm so happy and excited and honored to share my life with the most amazing man on the planet," wrote Parsekian, the 24-year-old co-CEO of Finding Kind Productions.
According to her post, Paul (who plays meth-maker Jesse Pinkman on the acclaimed, gritty AMC drama opposite Bryan Cranston) popped the question in Paris over New Year's. The proposal was first reported by RumorFix.
Added her happy mom, Debra Kelly Parsekian, on Facebook: "Dearest Lauren, we love you so much and couldn't be more thrilled that you have found your perfect soul mate. We love Aaron and his family, and feel blessed that this will be a perfect union. Just being around the two of you in love is an inspiration to us all. We look forward to the future and all the happiness it will bring."
Lauren flashed her huge engagement ring in a snapshot on the social networking site.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite